Accommodation Terms & Conditions
Confirming your booking
- All reservations will be treated as provisional pending the receipt of Credit/Debit Card Details or a deposit where applicable
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- When special requests are made, the Hotel will endeavour to accommodate them, however they cannot be guaranteed
- Cancellations must be received no later 12 noon the day prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made after the stated time will incur a charge of 100% of the first night’s accommodation or the retainment of the deposit or pre-payment taken.
- Bookings of more than 4 (four) rooms will be deemed as a group and will be subject to an extended cancellation policy.
- The hotel accepts all major credit cards and debits cards.
- The cost of all additional services must be settled before departure.
- Guest’s liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or associations fails to pay all or part of any charges incurred.
Damage to Hotel Property
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally, prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs and, therefore, will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
Removal of Hotel Property
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit/debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
- It is the hotel’s policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behaviour. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Duty Manager or, if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the Duty Manager, the hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotel’s discretion or guests may be asked to leave the hotel.
Tampering with fire detection systems and fire fighting equipment
- We reserve the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the hotel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or fire fighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the hotel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotel’s discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Lost / Damaged Property
- Should any guest lose any belongings during their stay or incur damage to their property, the provision of the Hotel Proprietor Act 1956 will apply. If we find any lost property, we will make every reasonable effort to locate the owner and return it, but if we cannot locate the owner and an item is not reclaimed with 3 months of the guest’s departure, it will be disposed of by the hotel.
- Where a lost item is found and the owner has requested a delivery, credit/debit card details will be required prior to the item being sent, to cover for postage and packaging costs. We will make every effort to pack the item safely, however if during the delivery the item shall be returned with damages, we will not take responsibility for it and the issue should be resolved with the company handling the delivery.
Hotel’s responsibility for guests’s property
- The proprietor of any hotel has a duty to take reasonable care of the property of his guests brought to the hotel, whether residents or not. If it is lost or damaged through the negligence of the hotel, the proprietor may be liable. In addition to this duty, which an innkeeper has in common with others who are not innkeepers (private hoteliers), an innkeeper has, in certain circumstances, strict liability for the property of his resident guests.
- The proprietor can avoid his liability only if he can prove that the loss or damage was caused by the guest’s own negligence, or by an Act of God.
- There are plenty of complimentary car parking spaces, unfortunately, spaces cannot be reserved or guaranteed.
- For guests with mobility difficulties, cars may be parked on Edgeley Road adjacent the hotel.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. Should a problem occur with a vehicle in the hotel car park, the hotel cannot accept any liability. If a vehicle is left in the hotel car park for more than 8 hours after the guest has departed, without the written consent of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owner’s expense.
- All Special Offers advertised are “Subject to Availability” and may exclude weekends, Bank holidays and other restrictions.
- The hotel reserves the right to alter or cancel any of the contents and prices of events and packages
- Special offers are only valid for new bookings and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Please note that all prices quoted on our website are non-commissionable.